STATE FLAG FOOTBALL DIRECTOR
POSITION TITLE: State Director
SALARY: Profit Based - State director keeps 100% of the tournament profits minus the sanction fees for the event hosted by the state director.
REPORTS TO: 5v5PlayFlag National Office
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
5v5PlayFlag seeks a highly organized individual with a history of involvement and leadership in athletics to manage and oversee the development and growth of tournament operators and events held in the state. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator with youth and adults and will reflect strong family values. This position involves: Developing relationships with existing leagues and tournament event operators in the state. Growing the number of sanctioned events held in the state. Duties also include co-hosting multiple Super Regional Championships in the state. The state director will also encourage teams from the state to participate in National Championships in order to have teams represent the state at nationals.
- Ensure that event directors, coaches, staff, and parents abide by the 5v5PlayFlag tournament rules and regulations.
- Effectively secure game venues for Super Regional events in the state.
- Maintain an active presence at various tournaments throughout the year.
- Make necessary preparations for all Super Regional Championship games, including providing necessary personnel and volunteers.
- Responding to emails and phone calls from event operators, coaches and 5v5PlayFlag National Staff within 24 hours.
- Communicate in a timely manner to players, parents and coaches any change in schedule due to weather, facility availability or any other change during events that is hosted or co-hosted by the state director.
- Act as a liaison between the event operators, teams and coaches in the state, and the 5v5PlayFlag.
- Working with the 5v5PlayFlag National staff, help reconcile all debts owed to the national office from event sanctions held in the state.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to write and speak clearly and persuasively both to youth and to adults.
- Proficiency and experience with running youth sporting tournaments and leagues.
- Superb organizational skills including managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Friendly, responsive, professional, can-do, high energy, flexible demeanor.
- Demonstrable positivity with youth athletics and strong family values in life and work.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A PERFECT FIT FOR YOU, PLEASE CLICK "NEXT PAGE" TO FILL OUT THE STATE DIRECTOR APPLICATION. (PLEASE NOTE: WE ALREADY HAVE STATE DIRECTORS IN MANY STATES)